A broad and simplified description of the theory of Carbon Entromorphology (Quantum Biology), the microscopic World measurable in the macroscopic World.
The theory of Carbon Entromorphology is a brand new scientific theory and concept which aims to unify the different levels of natural scale into a complete model of life and human knowledge.
The word entromorphology originates from the words ‘entropy’ which is the mainstay property of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, and ‘morphology’ relating to the particle/wave duality properties of matter in particular ‘carbon’, the soul or core of all life. Collectively carbon is progressively moving slowly towards a more disordered state and over vast amounts of time its morphology reflects the disorder or thermodynamics (physics of energy) end point or ‘death’.
It recognises the absolute rule of carboniferous logic as the main measurably observant property in all life, even though living things are mainly made of water (hydrogen and oxygen) a property in all life on Earth.
General carboniferous ‘quantum biology' rule – All levels of life from cells to entire multi cellular organisms are solar amplified fractal allotropes of atomic carbon. In other words ANY aspect of the living world on any scale from the atomic to a global life model obeys the logic of carbon and can be modelled against it and can be understood by it. That simple! It occurs because carbon is ALLWAYS central and any hybridised bonding simply acts to extend its own natural properties (centralisation theory carbon centric logic). See figures 1 and 2 (below) for the basic established conventional model of atomic carbon from its groud state to its hybridised state.
Humanity has known about the absolute fundamentalism of carbon determinism (carbon centric logic). Life is described as ‘carbon based’ throughout but science has never realised how extensive this property is.
The main measurable observation in carbon entromorphology is that carbon based life is:
1. A fractal model (fractional dimensions) of self symmetrical properties of carbon, the properties of which are amplified by solar stimulated free energy emission, from the Big Bang onwards increasing in size but conserving its physical properties seamlessly over 13.7 billion years.
2. The different fractal levels or fractional dimensions of organisation such as ‘the atomic’ ‘the cellular’ and ‘the multicellular organism level’ reflects the observably measurable properties of carbon only in an amplified state. Hence the simplest model is the ‘human giant carbon atom model’.
3. The self symmetrical properties in each fractional dimension appear in full after carbon has been ‘iteratively’ cycled trillions of times through molecular bonding (accretion is the building up from simple carbon templates through solar stimulated cycling to make cells and organisms).
4. Carbons basic ground state to bonded hybrid state, and carbons anatomy and functionality is highly demonstrable in all life on Earth. Its nuclear driving potential is based on iron and all the elements ‘seek the stability of iron’, so all life seeks the stability of iron, this is a fundamental rule of carbon.
5. In short all life on all levels of natural scale are amplified fractal allotropes of carbon. In other words life sits between the carbon extremes of graphite (the softest allotrope) to diamond (the hardest allotrope). Life is therefore in an integrated amplified allotropic state of elementary carbon.
6. All living beings are 13.7 billion years old as life is impossible to define absolutely so it can only have a beginning at the Big Bang.
7. Each fractional self symmetrical form of carbon has 3 distinctive levels, a nucleus which has binary properties, a housing ground state field, and around this a valance bonding field which connects and extends carbons properties to produce higher levels of fractional dimensions.
· A microscopic carbon atom (figure 3) has a binary nucleus (proton/neutron), a stable electron field around it called the K shell and a further unstable bonding valance field called the L shell around the K shell and nucleus. Electrons are expressed in quantum fields (the action).
· A microscopic to macroscopic carbon cell (figure 4) has a binary nucleus made of DNA chromatin (AT/CG), a stable proteinascious field around it called the cytoplasm and a further unstable bonding field called the membrane around the cytoplasm and nucleus. Proteins are expressed in cytoplasmic fields (the action).
· A macroscopic carbon multicellular organism (figure 5) has a binary nucleus called the brain (action potential on or off), a stable proteinascious field called the torso and a further unstable bonding field called the limbs around the torso and head. Behaviour is expressed in torso and limb fields (the action).
(1) Quantum biology – ‘one particle affects trillions and trillions of others’ BBC Focus issue 250, January 2013, article by Professor Jim Al Khalili, Pages 38-39 on quantum biology.
(2) The quantum properties are amplified uniquely in living organisms.
(3) The microscopic world is measurable in the macroscopic world, due to carbons ability to form covalent bonds with limitless deterministic reach, complex integration between trillions of other particles, molecules, cells and organisms.
(4) Unique amplifiable properties this is being taken very seriously by science now.
In each case we find a nucleus (1), housing field (2) and bonding field (3) – always 3 levels two fields controlled by one nucleus. We also find the ‘mechanisms of action’ are also identical. This is a simple comparison and shows very clearly that the theory of Carbon Entromorphology, which links these different levels into one, is highly supportable.
There are other levels of self symmetry, the full evolutionary fractal model of a human from the Big Bang to today can be seen on the next page.
And as this theories ‘punch line’ it shows the emergence of artificial life and real long term stability and free energy availability for one beautiful possible future for humanity. This is achieved by cross fertilisation of ideas so a nuclear physicist can now look at cellular nuclei and DNA to understand atoms more clearly because the cell is an amplified carbon allotrope.
Mathematical proof of nuclear and field amplification in Carbon Entromorphology. Iamge courtacy of Science photo.com royalty free images.
There is sound mathematical and experimental analysis showing that the proton to electron mass ratio μ =1836.15 a fundamental constant of Nature (like the 10 commandments to physicists), is approximately equal to the Anisogamy sex ratio for Egg to sperm = 2196.43. Taking into account the broad population distributions in biological systems, this is like hitting the bull’s-eye biologically speaking. This shows that there is a strong supportable relationship between cells and atomic particles, and is highly supportable of the theory of nuclear and field amplification in the Theory of Carbon Entromorphology.
The following images show the resolvability of the academic system and its relationship to the different perceptual observable orders of magnitude.
The power of this theory is the ‘cross fertilisation of ideas’ because of the consistent amplified nature of all life on Earth. So this theory is a complete integrated picture, it doesn’t challenge anyone’s theories and its power is not only to allow scientists to understand why we look and function as we do, but also to allow cross fertilisation of logic. Any scientist on this planet can take a fresh look at what they are doing by applying carbon logic allowing for better clarification on the nature of all life. The following equations unifying academic self symmetrical logic and knowledge. They act as another punch line to this theory; logic can be cross harmonised giving humanity new ways of understanding everything in the living World.